Whip up these delicious drinks for a tasty summer.
Planning on doing some entertaining this season? If so, then it’s important to serve up some delicious drinks that guests of all ages can enjoy. Try whipping up these recipes for your summer party.
For Adults (Alcoholic): Mermaid Lemonade
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ cup blue curaçao
- 1 cup white rum
- 2 cups lemonade
- 4 lemon slices
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Put ¼ cup ice in each glass, then add a splash of blue curaçao, ¼ cup rum, and another ¼ cup ice. (The ice helps with the ombré.) Pour over ½ cup lemonade.
- Skewer a lemon slice and 2 maraschino cherries on a paper umbrella or toothpick and garnish drinks before serving.
For All Ages (Non-Alcoholic): Raspberry Sherbet Punch
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can 12oz, or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge
- 1 pineapple juice can 12oz, thawed in the fridge
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream or any flavor you have available
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Pineapple slices for garnish
- Pre-scoop ice cream and place on a baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Freeze and add ice cream just before serving so it remains frozen in the punch.
- In a punch bowl, combine 2 juice cans. Pour in Sierra Mist and Club Soda and gently stir until combined.
- Add pineapple slices and raspberries if using and top with scooped sherbet just before serving. The ice cream will keep it chilled.
These fun summer drink recipes are sure to impress guests of all ages! Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this summer? If so, then contact the experts at Steve Wilk Insurance. Check out our new office at 310 S Main Street, Suite C, Lombard, IL 60148.