If you like exquisite dining and appreciate fine spirits you will want to be of Harvest Feast: Chicago on Sunday, November 17, 2013 at Kendall College at 900 N North Branch Street in Chicago. The event features appetizer tasting from 6:00 pm to 7:00pm and dinner from 7:00pm from 8:30pm.
Harvest Feast: Chicago features remarkable appetizers and main courses from some of Chicago’s most acclaimed chefs. They include:
- Chrissy Camba: Bar Pastorale in Chicago
- Jonathan Goldsmith: Spacca Napoli in Chicago
- Josh Hasho: Omni in Chicago
- Molly Johnson: Calihan Catering
- Tom Leavitt: White Oak Gourmet in Arlington Heights
- Nicole Pederson: Found Kitchen
- Sean Sanders: Brown Trout in Chicago
- Mindy Segal: Hot Chocolate in Chicago
- Cary Taylor: The Southern in Chicago
There will be live and silent auctions for some amazing culinary creations, and fine wines and spirits will be available for cash donations.
The Harvest Feast: Chicago benefits the efforts of the Spence Farm Foundation and their mission of “Teaching the art, history and practice of small sustainable family farming across America”.
There are many fall harvest festivals in our area, but if you are looking for something on an upscale level, Harvest Feast: Chicago could be for you.