Super Bowl Safety Tips
The big Super Bowl game between the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots is just a few days away, which makes it the perfect time to plan for your festivities. Keep these Super Bowl safety tips in mind to ensure that you stay safe during the big game.
- When reaching for a snack, avoid digging into the spinach dip. Instead, opt for a healthier option, such as fruits or veggies.
- If you are planning on drinking during the game, make sure to have a designated driver set up before the game starts to ensure that you will get home safely. If you cannot find a sober driver, call a taxi to take you home.
- Alternate between water and alcoholic beverages when drinking. Water will help you stay hydrated and will prevent you from getting too intoxicated.
- Make sure to eat while you are drinking. Food is one of the best and fastest ways to slow down intoxication.
- If you are feeling sick before the big game, stay home. You do not want to spread any germs to your friends and family.
- If you sneeze or cough, make sure to cover your mouth. Wash your hands immediately after so that you do not spread germs on the food when you are reaching for your next carrot stick.
- Wear layers if you are planning on celebrating outside. Wearing layers allows you to add or take off layers depending on the temperature.
- Drink warm, non-alcoholic beverages to stay warm. Alcoholic drinks can cause your body to lose heat much more quickly.
If you are throwing your own Super Bowl party, make sure to look over your homeowners insurance policy to ensure that you have the right amount of protection. Contact Steve Wilk Insurance Agency in Lombard, Illinois for all of your home insurance coverage needs.