Your kids will love this fun and festive treat.
With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, you may be looking for ways to celebrate with your family. For a fun and tasty way to get into the spirit of things, have your kids help you prepare this sweet treat!
- 2 cups corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- 1 cup Lucky Charms cereal
- ½ cup green M&M’s
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tsp. green sanding sugar
- In a large bowl, combine Corn Chex, pretzels, Lucky Charms, green M&M’s, melted white chocolate, and green sanding sugar.
- Mix until totally combined, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread into one even layer.
- Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes, then break into pieces and serve.
Adults, kids, and leprechauns alike will all be fighting for a bite of this sweet snack. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this St. Patrick’s Day? If so, then contact the experts at Steve Wilk Insurance. Check out our new office today at 310 S Main Street, Suite C, Lombard, IL 60148.